Symondsbury reared roast lamb lunch for two
Available for delivery on Friday 26th February. Available for collection on Friday 26th, Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th February.
Free local delivery for postcodes within 5 miles. Also available for click and collect
Order cut off Wednesday 24th February 3pm.
Symondsbury Estate reared, grown and locally sourced slow roast lamb lunch for two.
Our Symondsbury Suppers are prepped and partially cooked by our team in Symondsbury Kitchen so all you have to do is follow the oven instructions on the side of the pack. Using delicious homegrown and local ingredients, focusing on seasonality, freshness and taste.
Cook right away or keep in the fridge to save until Sunday!
Only £30 or add a bottle of wine from an extra £8.95
Includes the following:
- Symondsbury reared slow roasted shoulder of lamb with rosemary and garlic
- Prepared potatoes for roasting - Add garlic and rosemary for a twist!
- Celeriac gratin with garlic and fresh herbs
- Trio of Symondsbury garden grown root vegetables
- The best rich gravy - made traditionally using the juices of the meat!
- Redcurrant jelly - add a teaspoon of this to your gravy for a sweeter flavour
- Caramel croissant pudding with dark chocolate, toasted hazelnuts and our own toffee sauce
Wine options (please select the name of the wine you’d like to be included, or “without wine” if you would prefer without):
- Cielo y Tierra Winery, Italy. Merlot Ekuo 2018 (12.0% ABV) A fresh, smooth Merlot from Italy. Gentle and round, good by itself or with almost any food. £8.95 (Usually £9.95)
- Domaine Despagne Rapin - Saint Emilion, France. Les Pilliers de Maison Blanche 2015 (14% ABV) A classic claret belnd of Cabernet France/Merlot. The nose is black fruit, so ripe that it is almost jammy enough to taste; in the mouth - full and round with elegant tannins that add rather than detract. A wine that will go to perfection with most red meats, particularly if accompanied by a sauce. £17.65 (Usually £18.65)
- Furleigh Estate, from the Jurassic Coast. Pinot Noir, 2018 (12% ABV) From the glorious vintage of 2018 comes this elegantly smooth Pinot Noir wine. Floral aromas of peonies and violet lead to strawberry and Morello cherry on the palate. £18.50 (Usually £19.50)