Symondsbury reared roast lamb lunch for two
Available for delivery on Friday 5th March. Available for collection on Friday 5th, Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th March.
Free local delivery for postcodes within 5 miles. Also available for click and collect. We cannot deliver to postcodes outside our local area.
Order cut off Wednesday 3rd February 3pm.
Symondsbury Estate reared, grown and locally sourced slow roast lamb lunch for two.
Our Symondsbury Suppers are prepped and partially cooked by our team in Symondsbury Kitchen so all you have to do is follow the oven instructions on the side of the pack. Using delicious homegrown and local ingredients, focusing on seasonality, freshness and taste.
Cook right away or keep in the fridge to save until Sunday!
Only £30 or add a bottle of wine for an extra £8.45
Includes the following:
- Symondsbury reared slow roasted shoulder of lamb with rosemary and garlic
- Prepared potatoes for roasting - Add garlic and rosemary for a twist!
- Cauliflower cheese
- Trio of Symondsbury garden grown root vegetables
- The best rich gravy - made traditionally using the juices of the meat!
- Redcurrant jelly - add a teaspoon of this to your gravy for a sweeter flavour
- Caramel croissant pudding with dark chocolate, toasted hazelnuts and our own toffee sauce
Wine options (please select "with wine" if you’d like wine to be included, or “without wine” if you would prefer without):
- Cielo y Tierra Winery, Italy. Merlot Ekuo 2018 (12.0% ABV) A fresh, smooth Merlot from Italy. Gentle and round, good by itself or with almost any food. £8.45 (Save £1.50 - Usually £9.95)